There are 334,391 wedding businesses- and that’s just counting in the US! These companies generate approximately $76 billion in income. The reception portion currently equals about 54.9% of revenue for the wedding services industry.
Needless to say, there are a lot of wedding companies out there! On average, couples hire 14 vendors for their wedding day. According to a newly-wed report conducted by Wedding Wire, this is what couples look for when finding vendors:
To help you decide if A Ran Music Service is the right DJ vendor for your event, we’ve provided our information for each of these important determining factors.
- Price: We offer different packages and help you select the perfect package by considering the venue and your guest count. We do not charge you for the time it takes us to set up or take down our equipment and ALWAYS arrive early to conduct a proper set up and thorough sound check before your guests arrive (because it is a professional courtesy to do so). All of our packages include a free consultation meeting, first-rate sound equipment, trained sound technicians, microphones and professional MC services, a personalized planning guide, effects lighting, and lighting technicians.
- Reviews: We hold all 5-Star reviews, nothing less. Our reviews are quite descriptive and some are lengthy. 😊 The top five words that our clients have used to describe our services are professional, fun, personalized, accommodating, and affordable.
- Photos: We made sure to include pictures of each package on our website so that you can see and compare what each package looks like in action. You’ll also see pictures of our staff so you can connect a face with a name and know, “That’s my DJ.” Photos of the actual couples are next to their reviews.
- Availability: Our Event Coordinator will quickly reply to your inquiry and let you know if we are or are not available for the date that you have requested. Another thing that we do differently is always have a staff of 2-3 people for your event, so you never need to worry about our attendance or timeliness.
- Responsiveness: Messages are answered in 24 hours or less if it is a week day, and within 48 hours if received on a weekend. Here’s what our past clients had to say: “As far as appointments and planning, this was all easy and organized by Niki. She answered all emails within the day even within hours which was very helpful.”- Missy R.
“After the first meeting, we continued to be impressed with the company (especially Niki who is the main contact). She is very responsive to emails, cares a lot about making the experience unique to you, is highly professional, and is generally just great to work with.” -Eric & Martie
“They make sure that you are happy with everything and they answer to you in a matter of no time!” -Renee P.
- Location: We are family owned and operated and have been servicing the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area for over 25 years. Travel fees are only applied for venues that are an hour or more away from our equipment garage, which is located in NE Minneapolis.
Have more questions about our services or need further details before making a selection? We are always happy to assist! Contact our Event Coordinator, Niki Frost, at email@example.com. You can also learn more about our company on The Knot, Wedding Wire, Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
Photo Credit: Copyright- NDFYA-Illustration