Before deciding on entertainment for your wedding or event, consider the following facts about money and memories-
- According to Modern Bride Magazine, only 4-6% of a bride’s budget is allocated for entertainment. HOWEVER, twice the number of guests remembered the entertainment choice above any other aspect of the reception.
- “The music entertainment that you select for your wedding or party is responsible for 80% of the events’ success and the memories you will have for the rest of your life”- Martha Stewart
- 63% of wedding guests cannot recollect what was served for dinner, but they CAN remember the entertainment. –Modern Bride Magazine
- According to Modern Bride Magazine, After the wedding reception, 72% of brides reported that they should have spent more time selecting their reception entertainment.
- When asked, 81% of guests say the one thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment. -St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine
- “There’s a high probability that a cheap (or free) DJ won’t be in business by the time your wedding arrives. Many low-priced DJs aren’t charging enough to support their own businesses for the long term; you’re just financing their hobby.”- Stephanie Padovani/DJ Scott Fijolek
- Rates for the DJ industry range from $500.00 to $3,500.00 with an US average of $1,500.00 for a 4-5 hour reception. –backspinentertainment.net/statistics
*Side note: We, at A Ran Music Service, own our equipment instead of leasing or renting. Having low overhead allows us to make our prices even more affordable for our clients.
[…] (Read More: https://bestdjmpls.com/2019/08/09/the-impact-of-a-dj/) […]